Junefour And Willie.....

Guest tiffyks

Guest tiffyks

much info...hehehe no we are able to get back up...Your SS wants to know some more about you two...

If Willie were a beer, what brand would he be?

If you could have a portrait of Willie done can you show us the picture you would use?

Name the style of Dance the best describes Willie?

If Willie could go to summer camp what would the first line of the letter home read...

What is your favorite hobby...

What is your favorite color...

What is your favorite outfit...

Can you measure the distance around Willie's neck and double it...

What is the square footage of Willie...pleas show your work....

Thanks...your SS will have fun reading this....

Your wicked and twisted and math obsessed EE.

Guest junefour

If Willie were a beer, what brand would he be? I guess he would be a dark ale

If you could have a portrait of Willie done can you show us the picture you would use? I will have hubby take and post a picture of my gorgeous boy, although he can do a good resemblance of the wolf in Little Red Riding Hood, you know when he is in the bed peering up at Red. :)

Name the style of Dance the best describes Willie? A waltz

If Willie could go to summer camp what would the first line of the letter home read... "Dear mommie where are you? I need to lean on you and be petted now please....

What is your favorite hobby...I love to cook

What is your favorite color...Red

What is your favorite outfit...? Mine? casual and he is naked at the present except for his fall orange, white and plaid collar.

Can you measure the distance around Willie's neck and double it...Will get back to you on this.

What is the square footage of Willie...pleas show your work....same as above, although I confess I am NOT a math whiz.

Thanks...your SS will have fun reading this....

Your wicked and twisted and math obsessed EE.

That was so cute!

Edited by junefour

Guest junefour

My wonderful Willie

From his nose to the farthest tip of his pretty tail he measures 62 inches. He is 29 inches tall and measures 42 inches if you stop at his butt. His neck is 14 at the upper end so he would be 28 and if you take the lower end his neck is 16.5 so 33. So all in all with my lack of math skills :rolleyes: I think he is about 6 square feet because that is what he fits in on my floor.

willie.jpg

..now if you put a kerchief on his head, glasses on his eyes and have him peering at Red Riding Hood doesn't he remind you of the kinder gentler version of the Big Bad Wolf??? :colgate