Chaser - Come On Down!

HopeForHounds

Rosie, your Mom says "You are a little ball of mischief!" :gh_bow Would you like to comment on that?

What would a little black girl like you desire for Christmas? Something to chew? But what? A stuffy? One that honks, grunts, rattles, squeaks or screams?

Do you have a male interest? :beatheart Tell me please, I can keep a secret. :mum

Have you had your heart broken? If so how can we fix it? With treats? :dogcookie No chocolate sorry. :(:chocolate

Are you a bed hog, or do you prefer the big comfy couch? :couchjump

What else do you sent to tell me that will help Santa give you your heart's :heart desire.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Mischief? Do I look like a ball of mischief to you?

PICT2723.jpg

Just because I like to de-stuff all the stuffies in the house and leave the guts all over the yard?

I especially like the ones that squawk or grunt! I also like to chew on jerky and rawhide-type chewies!

Male interest? Well, here's a picture of me and my buddy, Scribbles the boxer.

PICT2235.jpg

He's never broken my heart though. But I know lots of great tricks I'll do for treats! Any type will work- I'm not picky!

I'm not a bed or couch hog- I like to share (as you can see).

We have long winters here and I like anything that will keep me entertained (other wise I do go looking for trouble!)

:devilangel

Come on! No baby that cute could be trouble. Okay wait a minute scratch that, Peanut is cute and trouble. You are gorgeous though.

How old are you?

Scribbles is pretty cute, you both look quite cosy. I hope there was a chaperone present. ;)

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.