Name Of Mzh's Vet

Guest hazelhedge

Guest hazelhedge

Marcia in CT or SC, would you mind tellling me the name and location of your vet who asks you about the pulses in your grey's femoral arteries? It sounds like she has had some experience with the problem and I would like to contact her about Harry. Thanks - Vicki

Marcia in CT or SC, would you mind tellling me the name and location of your vet who asks you about the pulses in your grey's femoral arteries? It sounds like she has had some experience with the problem and I would like to contact her about Harry. Thanks - Vicki

Wow, I haven't visited here for quite some time but just popped in and here's someone actually looking for my CT vet. Serendipity!

Her name is Kristine Matz and her cell phone is 203-314-9142. She's DBA Animal Medical Care, based in Cheshire but is on the road 4 days a week, hence the cell phone number. Good luck!

Marcia in SC

Guest hazelhedge

Wow, I haven't visited here for quite some time but just popped in and here's someone actually looking for my CT vet. Serendipity!

Her name is Kristine Matz and her cell phone is 203-314-9142. She's DBA Animal Medical Care, based in Cheshire but is on the road 4 days a week, hence the cell phone number. Good luck!

Marcia in SC

Thank you so much for the info! Vicki