Secret Santa Gifts

Guest Peanut

Compassion for Greyhounds is offering knotted blankets for Secret Santa gifts only at the cost of $10.00 plus shipping.

The blankets are approximately 3 feet square (give or take depending on the width of the material). They have a pattern on one side and a coordinating solid fleece on the back. Our pups love them! They work great to cover them up on cold nights, lay on top of on the couch or bed, toss on the back seat of a car, or drag with to a meet & greet.

The finished blanket looks like this:

IMAGE_032.jpg

These are the color patterns currently available for making into blankets. I can easily pick up something if you have a special request. Like maybe a favorite team or school or character....

Grey with paw prints

P8110038.jpg

Blue with multi colored paw prints

P8110037.jpg

Blue with teddy bears

P8110036.jpg

Tan with paw prints

P8110035.jpg

Pink with paw prints

P8110034.jpg

White with paw prints

P8110032.jpg

Blue with frogs

P8110030.jpg

Multi colored - reminds me of a Jester

P8110029.jpg

If you are interested in purchasing a blanket for your Secret Santa, please PM me your request. Happy Shopping!

We have a limited supply of double fleece blankets left. Those that have ordered will certainly be filled and we can work to make more. We will also offer single fleece (same style without the knots) for $8.00 a blanket. All orders must be in by December 1st, so we have time to make them and get them out to your SS.

Thanks to everyone that ordered already! :) The elves are busy making blankets for your SS.