Hello From 'the Gorgeous Greyhounds Of Dunstable'

Guest nobirds

Guest nobirds

My first post to Greytalk was actually about our stolen banner at Dewey this year and I was blown away by the support from the various members on the list.

Back before all the lists and boards came into being, there was just rec.pets.dogs and my housemate would sign her posts from the Gorgeous Greyhounds of Dunstable. Surprisingly, many people still know us by that name!

Well, the original Gorgeous Greyhounds (KC, Starlite, Wiki, Brianna and Katie) are all gone now and we have a second generation of Gorgeous Greyhounds; Sean Roe, Rosie and Olivia.

Sean and Rosie both earned their CGCs in Dewey this year. Sean and Rosie have both done some agility and rally and I want to compete in Rally with Rosie. Olivia just turned three and is very much a hyperactive toddler waiting for her brain to catch up. But she makes us laugh every day with her antics.

I may not be able to follow the board closely, but it will be fun to pop in and see what's going on.

Marguerite

:welcome It would be great to see some pictures of these gorgeous greyhounds. :D

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown