New To Greytalk

Guest Shellie

Guest Shellie

Hi, All!

I'm new to Greytalk but not to greyhounds! I currently share my home with the Greyhound Love of my Life, Whiz. She came to me at 8 1/2 after a long career as a racer and brood. I am a big supporter of adopting the older greys...that's a whole topic in itself.

My first grey companion, Apricot, is waiting at the Rainbow Bridge. She was a rehome with me at 11 years and passed on July 5th, 2007 at 13+ years of old age. It will never be the same without her.

I look forward to learning from and sharing with you!

Shellie

Hi Shellie! :wave Welcome to GT from So Cal. Would love to see pics of your Whiz girl. My present senior has been with me for 3 years and will be 15 1/2 in two weeks. Seniors rock! :D

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest Shellie

Hi, again and thanks for all the warm welcomes! :)

It's taken me a while to figure out how to post these pictures! Lost a bunch of great ones when my cell phone got diet coke spilled on it. :sad1 They also seem to be very big...I'll have to learn how to downsize them!

Here's Whiz ...

WhizonCouch.jpg

WhizonherLoveseat.jpg

DSCF0734.jpg

And this is one of the best "Greyhound Ambassadors" ever ... my sweet Apricot a year before she passed on to the Rainbow Bridge.

Apricot.jpg