What Is This?

Guest ss556

Alan has a little "growth" on his lower lip. The color is black, like his lip. It's small and hard to see, but I took the best pic I could. It seems to be getting a little bit bigger, very slowly.

CIMG0396.jpg

It's by the white rock - you can sort of see it.

Looks like a skin tag. They come with age. The vet can snip it right off with no problem.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest Hannah

looks like a skin tag to me too. Holly has one on the corner of her eye, it grows and then a bit falls off then it grows some more and another bit falls off. I had the vet check it out at her last check up and he said it was a skin tag and would grow and then a bit would fall off, it would grow some more then a bit mroe would fall off. he also said unless it bothered her or interfered with the function of her eye he would reccomend leaving it to get on with growing and falling off.

I was wondering what that thing was! I found one on Igby the other day too. Just popped up from out of nowhere. Sometimes I'm tempted to snip it off with the nail clippers but knowing my luck he'll scream bloody-murder and then hide from me for 2 days! :lol :lol

Polli has one, not to worry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Ok, a skin tag it is! Thanks. a lot of stuff comes with age:(

Yep! :P

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.