Will This Never End?

Chloe is JUST getting over a limp of close to 3 weeks, but as you know Polli has a very bad limp and is going in for a 2nd set of x-rays tomorrow....

Tonight, Teddy is limping to the point of not wanting to walk (2nd favorite thing to do) and is holding his right front paw up.

This is totally ridiculous. I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I'll give it till next weekend before he goes in.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Don't despair. Last month, our group got in seven greyhounds from Florida for adopters. One came in with a virus (vomitting and diarrhea). Then it went to all the other dogs (our own included). One of our own dogs, Cassie, ended up at our vet's on an IV for three days. By the time it was all over, we had nine dogs here with vomitting and diarrhea. It's all over now. These things seem to happen in bunches. I hope that the "limping" episode means nothing bad and that it will all get placed in the "why did all this happen at the same time" files. Hang in there: "This too shall pass!"

Sending tons of prayers. I really do know how hard it is and understand your worry. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest taylorsmom
By the time it was all over, we had nine dogs here with vomitting and diarrhea.

I cannot even imagine dealing with this!!!! :eek I hope that you had lots and lots of tiled floors!

Robin, don't despair. I would not be at all surprised if Teddy holding his paw up is a little bit of "looking for attention"!!!

I know that my pack can be very sensitive to when I am giving attention to one of them for a medical issue, and I know how worried you have been for sweet Polli. I'll bet Teddy is feeling kinda sensitive about that and wants his mommy to pay attention to him!! :rolleyes: