Monty Covered In Black Spots

Guest greytmonty

Do the spots look like this? If so, it's similar to our "freckles" and you have no need to worry. :-)

910bandit3.jpg

And who is this guy or gal??? That is such a funny picture! Come and get it fellas...I can just hear her saying!

Those are all girls, and the "flasher" is PAK Bandita, one of our new racers. She's full of puppy attitude which is to be expected since she is only about 17 months old. Katie and Margie are not concerned with her playfulness, but Raven (flowered collar) is about the same age and is always interested in playing with her.

You always have the best pictures!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Sounds like ticing, Cody is covered in them too. A four year old once asked if he was gonna be a dalmation when he got bigger--------he's 100 lbs and 11, so I'd say NO, I don't think so :D