The Big Butt Squeeze

Guest Tenderhearts

Guest Tenderhearts

Poor Mr. Toby. It's not humiliating enough to have his mudder (aka Amber) shave him completely for the summer, but now he's getting his anal glands expressed at the vet's in a bit.

Bad thing is she heads to work shortly thereafter, he gets dropped back off with me, and I get to deal with the grumpy old man who will not be pleased! :eek :eek :eek :eek

Let's just hope he appreciates how much better he will feel afterwards, and will cut his grandma some slack today :blink::P

Guest Snowy8

Now he does know the difference between mommy & grandma right? I mean, I don't want you going to put your crocs on & well...that mushy stuff is in there...then you do that dance around the house that you do.....

Ice cream for everyone when Toby gets home!!! No butt jokes either!

Guest Tenderhearts

All is well in Buttsville here at the zoo crew. Toby has come home, perfumed tookus and all, tail wagging. He has been appeased by getting two treats as opposed to everyone elses' one, and now late brekkie is warming in the microwave :nod