What Do You All Think About This Product...

Guest Hokiebuck

Guest DoofBert

I have seem this type of product in person.....and they are lightweight (unlike a cool coat made from a towel), cool for long period of time.

Seems as though it would be a good idea. Although, we aren't in the heat much....so i just us a wet tank top on the hounds. Much cheaper.

Guest KennelMom

I like it better than the more traditional "cooling coats" you see. No personal experience with it, but at least this still leaves lots of skin space for heat to leave the dog's body.

Guest budsmom

I just got an email from Whole Dog Journal that says they will be reviewing cooling coats in the upcoming issue. Their results were not good, but this one looks different than most of the products I have seen.

Guest LynnM

Acclimatize your dogs. It takes a little effort on both the dog's and owner's parts, but is the best, safest, most time-tested way to make heat tolerable. A healthy dog that is properly hydrated and acclimatized will do fine in the heat without fancy gadgets.

Lynn

Guest Snazzy_Chloe

Thanks Spencers - I will order one == it will be up to 100 here pretty quick and this will help our noon walks.

Edited by Snazzy_Chloe

Guest crazy4greys

I use a cool coat made with the terry cloth towels. My dogs like them and they are the only ones not panting at the outdoor m&g.