Introduction And Thank You

Guest Mollysmom

Guest Mollysmom
Welcome! I too came to GT b/c of search for a lost hound in my city. We still don't know what happened to Pharaoh, but I've found a lot of friends here. I just wish it hadn't had been at Pharaohs expense :(

I watched Ronan's thread, and I'm so glad he's okay. I weep with joy for every found hound. Again, welcome!

I had heard about your grey's tale when Ronan went missing last week. As awful as it felt to lose Ronan for that brief interval, I cannot imagine the pain you must feel over losing such a longtime friend. My thoughts are with you. ((((hugs))))

Kristen

He wasn't my guy, thanks goodness. But I was a volunteer in his search, and came to love him as we all did. I still think about him all the time . . . . . .I'm so glad Ronan is happy and safe. You'll find a greyt network of support, encouragement and friendship here.

As is evidenced by this thread :)

Guest gr84me

Welcome from Michigan, and I'm so glad Ronan is safe!

Please don't be too hard on yourself - you did the very best you could. Accidents happen.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest doodlebug

Molly's mom I am sitting here with tears in my eyes so happy you have her and she has a brother. She has to be so happy.

Give her a big hug from me. Feel free to pm me. Thank you!