Fleas ! Fleas ! Fleas !

Guest meandmygreys

Guest meandmygreys

OMG !!! It was like bath time at the zoo !! I have had an onslaught of sand fleas !! I bought ADAMS FLEA SHAMPOO and gave everyone a bath !! Jesus !! Where are they all coming from !!??? I have Frontlined ALL my dogs and it seems as though we've had a hatching in the yard or some crap like that ??!! :huh:huh My God what is everyone else doing to get rid of them from the yard !! :angryfire

Guest Snowy8

TERMINIX....they come out every 6 months & spray my front & backyard! I got them out here 2 yrs ago when I had a horrible outbreak...it is well worth the $$$

Guest Snowy8

The worse part is they're out in the yard too. This terminix stuff is so good that my next door neighbors & the people behind me NOW have no fleas. My behind me neighbor asked me the other night when she was peaking thru the fence watching the dogs run, if I'd had flea problems this year & I said no, I use T...and she said well all of a sudden we don't have fleas either. I said Well I don't think he's spraying over into your yard, but maybe the former fleas went over & infected your fleas & now they're all dead.

Guest meandmygreys

I am just going nuts !! I think I got rid of them all...I pick all the dogs clean...what a disaster...I am calling somebody in the morning A.S.A.P. !! I hope none have vacated to the carpet...I'd hate to bomb my house :eek:eek

Guest xraychick

When i was living in Florida, my roomates also had a greyhound, poor thing. They were so horrible of a people they let the flea problem get WAY out of control. We had to bomb the house, de-flea the dogs, and spray the yard. None of this helped because the roomies never took proper care of their grey and her fleas, so they stayed around. I finally just had to move out of there. I used capstar on dash daily to keep the fleas off of him while i was there. its not fun. you'll probably have to bomb your house and get a professional out to do your yard.

Guest MtnBiker

If you have a lot of sand, this can be an easy place for them to breed. You can sod the whole lawn, or call Terminix like everyone else has said :P