Jump to content

Update On Aidans Siezures


Guest sweetgsmom
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest sweetgsmom

Well she had another seizure 1:00 a.m. this morning. I called Critcal Care (of course had to wait for the DR to call me back) but she did. She is going to go on Phenabarbytol (sp) for three weeks until we can get in to see the heart specialist. She feels at this point we need to stop the seizures and give her some rest. If the Cardio Dr does not find the problem then we will do a deep brain scan to see if there are any lesions, but she will have to go under for that and right now it would be too dangerous. So she is still on heart meds, I am getting the new meds today, so its still just wait...........And I am worried, tired, frustrated. My poor baby I just feel so bad for her and want to make it better and I can't.

Thanks so much for all the good thoughts and prayers and please keep them coming.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...