Details

Guest kajhensley

Guest kajhensley

I was told to give more details. I have told so many people that I guess I forgot to tell all of you. ha. We are getting a 2 year old female that is 58 pounds. She is white with dark red brindle spots. She is coming to us on Dec. 3rd. We just can't wait. I'm trying to get all the info I need to be a better prepared grey owner. I'm trying to get a picture on here, the only one we have is the one from the website. By the way, we are calling her Dixie.

Guest lovegreythounds

Hooray for white with brindled spots - that's my handsome Freddy's color :D

Congratulations on your new pup - your life will never be boring again :lol

:yay:welcome:baloons:confetti:confetti:confetti

Guest OnecoRose

Congrats, on your new little girl Dixie. Cute name by the way. Post a pic when you can, and you will have her for Christmas. We got Misty Dec 20 2004 and it was and is the best present ever to us all.

Guest kajhensley
Congrats, on your new little girl Dixie. Cute name by the way. Post a pic when you can, and you will have her for Christmas. We got Misty Dec 20 2004 and it was and is the best present ever to us all.

We put her picture in our living room and the name Dixie just seem to fit her. WE have all of her stuff ready like she was coming tomorrow.