One More Newbie Intro <yawn>

Guest lovegreythounds

Guest lovegreythounds

:wave Hello all!

as usual, I have done this bass ackwards - post first, then introduce myself - typical of me :rolleyes:

My name is Shannon, and I am packleader to Jazzybelle, Rosie (toy poodles), Chiquita Chihuahua aka turtle (ask Sammi about that one), and Samantha the grey, aka Godzilla (ask the littles, they will tell you all about it) :eek

I am also Mom (Old Mom) to a 9 year old skin kid, Jade. We are loved and cherished on the week-ends by Robert, my husband, who is finishing out his employment contract in NC.

O.K., now that I have put you to sleep with our boring stats, I want to thank you all in advance for the advice and life experiences you have already or will share with us - the grey newbies. I have been owned and loved by Poodles, Dobermans, Labs, Australian Cattle Dogs, cats, horses and chickens; but never by a greyt dog - they are stupendous!! We are learning more each and every day, and I (we) are very grateful to God and the founders of this forum that we have such a greyt place to visit with and learn from hound lovers around the world - WOO HOO!! :wub::offwall:yay

(o.k., it should be obvious by now that I am a little on the happy/enthusiastic side - hope it doesn't drive ya'll nuts) :P

Hi and Welcome! We used to live in Chapin, SC outside of Columbia. Loved visiting Charleston. DH and I only had a long weekend for our honeymoon, but we spent it in Charleston! :) Welcome to GT!