Just Wanted To Share....

Guest StarHeart1

Guest StarHeart1

Mason boy you sure aren't forgotten I'd never forget you. Even though you were mom's dog I still know that you were my family. I'm honestly sorry I didn't post on your gotcha day it was just a very hard day this year and I did think about you I just couldn't bring myself to post anything. I know that you held on as long as you could and I'm sorry I couldn't say goodbye to you but please know that my mom said it for me. I wish I could have been there but in a way I'm very glad that I didn't see you so sick because I wouldn't have wanted to remember you that way. Thank you for bringing your brother into our lives when we needed it the most, I'm ever grateful to you for it. I do wish you could have been here longer but do know that we loved every minute we had with you. And now that's I'm offically crying I'll stop writing and post some of my favorite pictures of you.

Oh and mom I know your probably reading this and I'm sorry in advance if I make you cry. I just wanted to post about a very special boy and I know you'll understand. :)B) Love ya!

Here's the first pic we ever saw of you and yes I knew you were coming home when I was on the ship on vacation!

Mason.jpg

The things you'd let me do of you!

masonhat1.jpg

Best buds at Raynham 2005!

mackmasonraynham.jpg

And my absolute favorite photo.

pupslookingin1.jpg

Sending hugs to Mason on a gentle breeze to the Bridge...and to his family who loves and misses him. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.