Scarlett Mattson Memorial Fund

Guest whdog1MGA

Guest whdog1MGA

Scarlett Mattson Memorial Fund

A memorial fund has been set up to celebrate the life of “Scarlett” Mattson, furchild of Roy and Annette Mattson, of Naperville, IL.

Scarlett lost her life tragically during the Reach the Beach gathering in Dewey Beach, DE. As Scarlett was a cancer survivor, Roy and Annette have asked that a cancer assistance fund be set up and administered by Midwest Greyhound Adoption. Donations received in memory of Scarlett will be used to assist other greyhounds and their families who are battling cancer. Read Scarlett’s story, and find details regarding the Scarlett Mattson Cancer Assistance Fund at Midwest Greyhound. Donations can be mailed to:

Midwest Greyhound Adoption

Scarlett’s Fund

P. O. Box 338

Sugar Grove, IL 60554

We do apologize for taking so long to set this fund up. Let us all think of the Mattson's who are still dealing with this tragedy.

Guest whdog1MGA

Yes, Sorry about that.... Paypal can be sent thru my account @

whdog1@aol.com

Please feel free to repost to anywhere you see possible. We are hoping some good can come out of this tragedy. We are also looking for volunteers to review applications. The applications can be found on our website.

Thanks all.

Kari MGA Wepage

Guest VaGreymom

What a deeply moving beautiful tribute to Scarlett by the Mattson's on your Webpage. The love and devotion they had for Scarlett is so obvious in their tribute. Continued prayers for them. My heart is one she has captured as well.

What a beautiful thing to do. I too would love to be a part of this and donate. My heart aches for them and Scarlett left paw prints on all of our hearts.