Halle's Back Not Doing Well

Guest greyhound_mommy

Guest greyhound_mommy

I'm regretting the surgery for halle's back end now........

DH got up this morning and let the dogs out. When I came down Halle just spun in circles shaking and fell over. I thougth she was having a sezure. She just starred at me shaking. Then she would poke at her abdomon area. I remembered last year about this time we rushed to her to the e vet for the same exact thing. They put that poor dog through sooooo much. She was in for a week, fluids, special food, and the doctor came out with nothing.

She did mention on the side that Halle might have disc problems. This lady was nuts in the first place but we won't get into that.

Now, poor Halle is going through the same thing. Her appointment is in half an hour. :( I just hate waiting that long! Poor girl. I don't know that I could put her through surgery again. (if that's what it takes to fix it)

Please pray for her.

Guest greyhound_mommy

That's right several people did mention acupuncture. I'm not sure where to find someone around here. The one wacko vet did do acupunture. (not wacko cause she did it, she was just plain crazy)

I'm just dying waiting on her appointment. I'm going to go early hoping to get in early. -sigh- I feel like I did this to her. :( She looks at me like Help Me and I can't do anything but lay with her and pet her. :(

Guest greyhound_mommy

We just got home from the vet. Her regular vet was not there. He put her back on Deramaxx for another week. He said that if she isn't doing better on it to call. Poor girl. She was so upset to go. My old neighbor was leaving when I came in. She's a sweety, over caring type lol. She ran in yelling that I needed help. Very dramatically too. I really didn't. I just needed to get Halle up so I didn't hurt her more. I was so embarrassed lol. When I came in, the lady just looked at me like Halle should have been completely paralyzed. I explained it was an old neighbor lol. She was just trying to help but I didn't want them to think I was that dramatic. :rolleyes:

I did inform them I could never have children. I was so sick to my stomach over my Halle. He said to make sure she doesn't do anything that could cause more injury but to let her do what she can on her own. (steps and such) I hope her pills kick in soon.

This one doesn't seem too far:

Cynthia Maro, DVM

Ellwood City, PA 16117, USA

Tele: (724)758-8882

Fax: (724)758-2740

Email: cindymaro@msn.com

Not sure how close this one is:

David G. Whittington, DVM, CVA

Alliance, OH 44601, USA

Tele: (330)699-9937

Email: skeeterwhitt@aol.com

IVAS:

Knueven, Douglas

Business: Beaver Animal Clinic

Degree(s): DVM

Address: 357 State Street

Certification:

IVAS Certified

City: Beaver

Work Number:

+ 724-728-9020

State/Province:

PA

Zip/Postal Code:

Email:

dougknueven@comcast.net

Procedures:

Dogs, Cats, Sm Animals, Holistic, TCM

Animals:

CANINE, FELINE, Sm Animal,

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

Sending my prayers and white light. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.