Purina One Beyond

Guest sirsmom

My cat likes his version. It makes him incredibly thirsty though so he only gets a small handful as a treat when I have to leave (learned from the dog who gets treated before she gets put in her room when I go...). He gets the chicken.

Angie, Pewter, and Storm-puppy

Forever missing Misty-Mousie (9/9/99 - 10/5/15)
Fort Wayne, Indiana

Both FedX and UPS liked it (i tried it when UPS stopped eating). They gobbled it up and it got her eating again. FedX has a sensistive system and a lot of foods (including the shredded blends, not the old Purina one) give him super loose stools and he was fine on the Beyond. I would suggest it, and even suggested to PetFlow they carry it.

Guest sirsmom

we've got 1/2 bag of the shredded blend left and we'll be on Beyond. I have to say the shredded blend is hit or miss in the poop dept. but the dogs love it.

we do the shredded blend. I havent tried the beyond for the dogs but when I have coupons I get it for the cat. he seems to like anything that doesnt eat him first. :rolleyes: