What Is She Doing

nessa

Guest Snazzy_Chloe

These guys were raised in cages. I call this the wild dog syndrom - they are just enjoying the great wild outdoors (maybe pertending that they are in a forest)? My pups do this as well as rub their sides against trees & plants; put their nose down and then push it thru flowers and bushes to catch every full rich essence of scent and to also feel it on their nose as well as on the tops and sides of their bodies. I often think that they are trying to leave their scent behind for other dogs to find - maybe another way of marking their territory. They are very focused when they do this so I am sure that they enjoy it.

These guys were raised in cages.

Greyhounds are absolutely NOT raised in cages. Where did you hear this information?

Edited by Brindles

| Rachel | Dewty, Trigger, and Charlotte | Missing Dazzle, Echo, and Julio |

dewttrigsnowsig.jpg
Learn what your greyhound's life was like before becoming part of yours!
"The only thing better than the cutest kitty in the world is any dog." -Daniel Tosh

I have to agree with Rachel. They only go in crates at the racing kennel. On the farm they are in long runs where they play and run.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Yep, My Bridge boy Junior used to do it all the time! We had no idea what he was doing. He would stand, facing a corner with his eyes closed. My kids thought he was nuts. Also he would stand under a fir tree in the backyard. We used to say he was hiding. If he could not see us, we could not see him!

Priceless :colgate