Welcome Singh!

Guest bonnebike

Guest Houndstown

Singh looks like an especially long boy! Glad he's settling in nicely, although I don't expect you to have much room on your couch :lol

Guest bonnebike

Singh looks like an especially long boy! Glad he's settling in nicely, although I don't expect you to have much room on your couch :lol

He is indeed tall and he can whack you with his feet when he's rolling around. It's going on two weeks and he is settling in nicely. He and Mary are getting along fine and the kitties have realized that he is not a threat. He's a great guy and we are so happy to have him.

Good looking hound and a great name. I have Singh is Kinng on DVD - it's goofy and fun, and if you get a copy the bonus material has Snoop Dogg (?) rapping to the Punjabi beat!

We watched "Singh is Kinng" over the weekend (via Netflix streaming). Goofy is a good description. It's good to know that the hen was not harmed in the filming of the picture (according to the disclaimer at the beginning). :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FullMetalFrank

Well how did I miss this?! Congrats on your new addition, he is beautiful! (And we have been to a few of GPA-NW's events, even though we didn't adopt from them!) They are nice folks. :)