Eating Poop

Guest tysmom

I have 2 poop eaters, they must either wear a muzzle with a stool guard or I must be out with them and watch them like a hawk.

One of my girls was acting weird one day and she had a large muzzle on with the stool guard on the inside.... her bottom teeth we stuck on the stool cup and I had to take it off to get her teeth free. So I changed her to a small muzzle with the cup on the outside. Just one of those odd things that can happen, and I thought I'd mention it.

Also, I have tried EVERYTHING from pills to supplements to pineapple and other stuff and my dogs don't care, they still love the poop. Heck, I even tried pouring hot hot hot sauce on it and it didn't stop them (had another poop eater who's been gone for about 5 or 6 years)even a little bit. I guess it's a bad habit or it tastes good to them. I feed good food and they are healthy. I'm pretty used to it, but still hate it when I forget the muzzles and they come in with poop breath!