Ultraheal Multi-day Pad

Guest gardenger

Guest gardenger

I bought some of the new Johnson and Johnson UltraHeal Multi-day Pads to try the next time one of grey's needs a boo boo dressed. Has anyone tried these yet? They are pricey, per pad, with up to a 4-day wear. Thought they might be good for leg cuts with some guaze and vet wrap over top.

Thanks,

Gerry

Guest gardenger

I found them at Publix. They are sold individiually--kind of odd. The box is open like a normal bandage box. I thought someone opened it. Then I realized that was the display and the price was for ONE of the pads. There was a coupon, so I thought they were worth a look-see.

Thanks for responding. Guess no one else is interested in them :( Or given them a go.

Guest Energy11

I am a retired Paramedic, and a retired Vet Tech. I give lectures on dog/greyhound first aid at Greyhound events, so, I am ALWAYS open to new ideas! I am definitely going to research this product, as it sounds GREAT, and it might be something I will add to my first aid presentations!

Thanks again for showing them to us! Dee and The Five!

Will be waiting for Dee's customer review. I am always looking for new products that will make life easier, faster and/or better! Thanks for the info!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead