Gotta Let The Cat Out Of The Bag------:)

Guest 3greysinPA

Guest 2greysinPA

I just got the book from 2nd chance at life... where the prisoners keep a journal of the time spent with the hound.... what a neat journal... the prisoners who had her really loved her and appears to have taken really good care of her.

And, i was wondering how she got the name 'Faye', well the prisoners thought her name was Sante Fe Temperfit... hence Fay...

anyway.. she is doing well... today is Day 8 here with us.. She is doing well... the hounds are now all sleeping together.. which makes us :):):)

The only thing we have noticed and the prisoners did too.. was that she is a picky, finicky eater... this is a change compared to my other 2 houndies that eat anything. :lol

Any suggestions... ?? any one else with finicky eaters?

Guest PhillyPups

Kristin,

When I first joined GT I had the name MomTo3, then came the 4th so I changed it to PhillyPups, leaves the numbers open just in case ;)

JillysFullHouse was 4BlackGreys, changed to 5BlackGreys, then a non-black joined them and it was JillysSixPack, well that quickly changed to JillysFullHouse, and it got fuller with no name change :rotfl

My point is, you may wanna go with PaGreys or GreysInPA, especially as quickly as they are joining you :lol

You could try pming JCsPerson he may be able to get even more info on your pups, he is a greyt help.

Guest 2greysinPA
Kristin,

When I first joined GT I had the name MomTo3, then came the 4th so I changed it to PhillyPups, leaves the numbers open just in case ;)

JillysFullHouse was 4BlackGreys, changed to 5BlackGreys, then a non-black joined them and it was JillysSixPack, well that quickly changed to JillysFullHouse, and it got fuller with no name change :rotfl

My point is, you may wanna go with PaGreys or GreysInPA, especially as quickly as they are joining you :lol

You could try pming JCsPerson he may be able to get even more info on your pups, he is a greyt help.

hi Pat,

yes.. we are going to have to go for a name change.... My Dh says 3 is enough :blah:blah

i say ... Gotta leave your heart open....

Faye just kinda fell into our home... she is a doll.... she is such a neat dog... they all are... you know what i mean.

Here's a dumb question....

are all Greyhound owners crazy over their dogs like we are? or are we just the unusual ones?

When i talk about my Greys at work... they just dont get it... but you guys do....

whats up with that? :huh

ETA - fix spelling... :lol

Edited by 2greysinPA

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Congratulations on your darling little girl Faye! :confetti My Spencer is a San Tan as well. I'm not sure if that's a kennel name or something but I see San Tans out there from time to time.

Guest PhillyPups

Kristin,

I think greyhounds are a very special breed.

My son has an only, she is. Well-loved family member, we just look at it differently. He is not as over-board as I am, but Freya is well loved, the good part is they don't question my passion. :dunno

I am lucky, I work in a law office where we all adore our 4-legged family members. I took the day off when I lost The Queen, the next day at work someone called me and said 'I called yesterday, they told me you were out for a death in the family, where can I send flowers' so I got lucky in that area!!

If we weren't passionate about our breed would there be a message board like this community with over 20,000 members? :lol

Guest 2greysinPA
Kristin,

I think greyhounds are a very special breed.

My son has an only, she is. Well-loved family member, we just look at it differently. He is not as over-board as I am, but Freya is well loved, the good part is they don't question my passion. :dunno

I am lucky, I work in a law office where we all adore our 4-legged family members. I took the day off when I lost The Queen, the next day at work someone called me and said 'I called yesterday, they told me you were out for a death in the family, where can I send flowers' so I got lucky in that area!!

If we weren't passionate about our breed would there be a message board like this community with over 20,000 members? :lol

Thank goodness for all of you... i dont feel so bad loving these houndies so much. :)