Hello From Calgary!

Guest Ashley

Guest Ashley
Hello from Calgary also!

Beautiful girl you have there....you should come show her off at the Calgary Greyhound Walking Club!

http://www.calgarygreyhoundwalkingclub.com/index.html

Greyhounds are awesome :)

Hello, and thank you! Aadil and I will definitely be taking her to the Calgary Greyhound Walks, I am trying to convince him to wake up and take us to the one this Sunday. He grumbles that it is across the city and we should wait for the next walk closer to us :lol

I look forward to meeting you!

Welcome from a former Calgarian (who misses it greatly) living in Massachusetts. It's neat to see greyhounds are up there. I never saw one when I was there.

I have only ever seen them up here during adoption days at pet stores, so I enjoy having what some people would consider an "exotic" breed :lol

Hi from a fellow Calgarian! Which group did you get Sadie from? Not that it matters, she has her forever home! Maybe we'll run into each other at some Greyhoundie occassions!!

Hello! We adopted Sadie from Chinook Winds. We actually met Mark from Saga about half an hour after we adopted Sadie (we took her to Petsmart for all of the stuff she needed, he was outside) and he seemed way too agressive and abrasive with Sadie and a grey of his (running up at her and instantly grabbing at her mouth to check her teeth, grabbing her ears which she is very sensitive about) and was so unprofessional while talking about Chinook Winds. It was very offputting.

I would love to meet you at some grey outings, are you part of the walking club as well?

----

Thank you for all of the welcomes and compliments, my fellow grey lovers. I told Sadie how pretty everyone thinks she is and she wiggled for all of you <3

Edited by Ashley

Guest houndstooth4

Awwww! I wondered what your little girl looked like! She's adorable, and I definitely see some personality in there! Enjoy your adventures together!

Guest PhillyPups

:wave Welcome from Philly - Sadie is stunning :wub:

Watch out, greyhounds can be very addicting - and you can never go wrong with a 2Hounds collar - there are some nice ones up for bid on the Greyhound Adoptions of Florida Auction - check them out in the Auction forum - yep a shameless plug :lol

I know Sadie will give you as much joy and love as all of mine have given me. :)

Guest Lovey_Hounds

Welcome to Greytak you will get to meet some really awsome people on here...im sorry you had a bad experience with mark he can be very abrasive for no reason it doesnt show well for his group and the breed in general.

Hopefully we run into you at the walking club sometime just watch for the blue (grey) greyhound puppy :):gh_bow

Edited by Lovey_Hounds