Goodbye, My Sweet Jock --- I'll Love You Forever!

Guest jocksmom

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You loved him with all your heart. Your grief and shock is completely normal. True, In the medical sense, our pets are not human. But that does not diminish the unconditional love that we give and recieve between us and them.

Jock was loved. He knows that. He knew it the entire time, and that love and peace is what allowed him to transition so peacefully to the bridge. He trusted you for everything in his life, and you kept that promise and trust right through to the end. You made the hardest decision for you, knowing it was best for him

It does get better, and by better I mean you don't cry as much. You start remembering the good times more and more. You eventually stop doing things like they are still with you physically. But they NEVER leave your thoughts, mind and heart. They are eternally a part of your life.

Many, many hugs.

Edited by redlady

VPCTshirtLogo3-1-1.jpg

petblink7.gifpetblink63.gif

"Speak your mind - even if your voice shakes" - Maggie Kuhn

"It's better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you are not" - Unknown

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "Oh Crap. She's up." - Unknown