Is It Flu Season For Dogs, Too?

Guest JsMom

Guest JsMom

Everyone we know has been sick. We've all been sick this week with a stomach bug. Fine, it's that time of year. But is it for dogs, too? He randomly puked last Wednesday night, and I thought it was just stress or the fact that he ran shortly after eating. But then he threw up his breakfast this morning (Saturday) and just barfed his half-dinner that I fed him this evening. Needless to say, I'm not going to feed him tomorrow, but is this a stomach bug going around, or could it be something else? Anyone else having this at their house? (Poop seems okay, FTR)

Yes, My Jasmine started throwing up not too long after she ate her dinner tonight and she never throws up. I gave her some kaopectate and I will see how she does with her breakfast... I am sorry he is sick too, I hope he is feeling better.

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter