Hi! From Nyc

Guest Judynyc

Guest Judynyc

HA! I don't know where you find a cab to take a big dog cuz down here, they rarely pick me up with just my little shihtzu.

But....I will give it a try. :unsure

We definitely need to get together for a nice walk!! I'd love that!!

I'm lucky in that I've got an enclosed schoolyard right around the corner. I've been taking Leyla in there and she does get a nice run going as the surface is smooth...just not sand. But...then she discovered that if she inspects the perimeters, she may find some food!! Piggy that she is!! :lol

I've a friend who lives in the Hamptons and want to take her out there to the beach....but thats very scary!! :eek

Leyla does not enjoy the pebbles in most dog runs...she walks like she's walking on broken glass. Our local dog park is part of Stuyvesant Park so its not pebbles but bricks and she just loves going there.

Guest CaseynovasMom

Nice to meet you!! I'm a fairly new adopter myself - just about an hour north of you in the Hudson Valley. Congrats on the weight loss too!!! :D

Guest Judynyc
Nice to meet you!! I'm a fairly new adopter myself - just about an hour north of you in the Hudson Valley. Congrats on the weight loss too!!! :D

Hi and welcome to you too!! :wave

Thank you! The weight loss thing is a big deal in my life. :colgate

Hi Judy and welcome from Staten Island. Your Leyla is lovely. You have a beautiful canine family. Mimi, Sterling and Kelsey

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Guest Judynyc
Hi Judy and welcome from Staten Island. Your Leyla is lovely. You have a beautiful canine family. Mimi, Sterling and Kelsey

Thanks Mimi!! :wave

Its always great to meet other NYers who've adopted greyhounds!! :colgate

Your babies are gorgeous!! There is one in my area that looks just like them.