Bruising-photos Attached

Guest argolola

Guest FullMetalFrank

Poor Rudy. I hope you get his test results soon. I have used the arnica gel on myself and it works well. I got it in the drug section of Safeway, I think; ours has a little homeopathic section.

Guest argolola

I called the vet just to double check. They don't seem worried. The bruising may be a little better today, definately no worse. We are still waiting on the tick panel. Thank you everyone.

Checking on Mr. Rudy. How is the bruising? I sure hope it's going away! Any word on the tick panel? How long does it normally take for results to come in?

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest RSD_Ranger

We had awful (full chest) bruising from Ranger's recent amputation. The vet recommended a heat compress a couple times a day. We got him a heating pad and would put it on (on low) for 10 minutes or so three times a day. That helped a lot.

Hoping the bruise goes away fast. That bright red color is always disturbing looking, but it's the normal color on greyhounds.