New From Edmonton, Alberta

Guest Canadawg1

Guest Canadawg1

Hi, meakah! Yes, it's fuh-reeezing here this morning. Luke went outside to pee, then came back in and climbed right into our bed, making himself a little nest on the flannel sheets. :xmas

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! I gt busy and distracted and haven't checked back recently, but there's a -39C windchill here today with no signs of warming up, so I can use dogwalking time to check out the forums. :-)

:lol

I put Koda's coat on, opened the door...and she started to back up. I had to physically push her out. :P Then...she quickly hobbled away...pee...poo....then gibbled her way back to the steps and then paced back and forth and wouldn't go back up the stairs! I had to run out and help her up. The poor girlie's feet froze and she just sort of shut down. She was sure happy to be back inside!! This is insane how cold it is!! And to think it was +1C Friday. Unreal.

We will have to have a doggie date when it warms up....

Guest TotalZoo

you guys too? lol it was +1 on friday here too, the yesterday and today is is -30C without the wind, -44C with the wind. Rusty is refusing to go outside..I have to dress him up in a coat and boots and he still thinks its too cold...I mean he is actually CRYING when I put him outside!