My Girl, Manny

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

I'm completely freaking out about it. I don't know why, but the more I hear Dr. Couto talk about the spay/neuter and bleeding days later disorder thing it has turned me into a paranoid freak. I know my vet thinks I'm crazy, as if he hasn't done a thousand spay surgeries, but this one is different because it is my greyhound. So I feel the need to educate him on everything anyway :colgate . Will you all say a prayer for my new sweet sweet girl Manny. And maybe slide a prayer in for me too since I will be good for absolutely NOTHING until tomorrow evening and maybe even further into the weekend.

Sending my prayers and white light for Manny and Mommy. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest LokisMom

We'll keep gorgeous Manny in our thoughts and prayers.

(Your paranoia always makes me feel better because it assures me I am not the only one who gets that way!)

Sending lots of good thoughts. I'd call and check up on her and see how she's doing after you think she is out of surgery. I was a wreck with Dallas too when she was spayed....

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

OK, she is out of surgery. I feel like I can half way breathe now, but now we have the bleeding 2-4 days afterward that I'm going to obsess about next :blush

Like I said, the vet's office thinks I'm crazy. My vet wasn't there yet this morning when I dropped her off so I asked them to have him call me beforehand. I'm in the car on the way to work, crying of course, when he calls my cell. He said he would call me himself when she was out of surgery and then told me to "have a drink on him" :lol:

Guest LokisMom

It's wonderful that she is out of the surgery. You can make it through the next 2-4 days. Just breathe and love on her a lot. And keep us updated of course so we can worry with you.