Teeth Cleaning- How Much?

Guest gdogclothing

Guest hvacman250

Yesterday I had 2 dentals done; $105 a piece. She wrote me a script and I got Ceph. at Walmart for $4 for both pups. While Mysti was under, she got a toe amputated. Cost - 140.

2 dentals, one toe amp, 2 antibiotics, and a biopsy of the toe was around $450. I was happy with those prices.

Guest sinaminsmom

Walmart - why didn't I think of that? After Monday's dog bite, I paid almost $100 for two weeks worth of Ceph at my vets. I'll have to remember that.

Guest 2Brindles

I was quoted between 460 and 500 for the dental (without extractions). I spent 170 on Ronan's pre-dental bloodwork last week, so if you factor that into the cost, the total would be a minimum of 630. :unsure I know it's probably less expensive elsewhere in the state, but I am comfortable going to this practice and they have always treated my animals well. Plus, the surgeon I met with is familiar with greyhounds' sensitivity to certain sedatives and I don't know that other places near where I live in CT are as knowledgeable.