Meet Mack

Guest bobandpolly

Guest bobandpolly
Hi Bob and Polly,

Mack is a wonderful hound. I do turn outs on Wednesday nights at PRH. I'll be sure to give him some extra sugar from you guys.

Oh please do!!!! We're feeling guilty about leaving him there, especially with a fresh boo-boo on his paw).

If it isn't too much trouble could you get his measurements (neck and length would be the biggies)... my mom's in a sewing mood to make him some doggie coats. She's already made him a blankie out of fleece with dog bones and paws and coordinating pillow in the shape of a bone.

Thanks bunches from us and Mack.

Welcome and Hi. Bob is handsome. Two weeks to wait. I don't think I could do that. I guess we were very lucky. We saw Cleo on Saturday morning and had her home with us on Sunday. But we also have 5 other sighthounds in the house.

:laughitup I think Bob is handsome too :wub: and i'm certain he appreciates the complement but Mack is the pup. :P

Guest charmsmom

I'll be there weekend after next. I only work every other weekend, so you'll probably be back to pick him up on my weekend or maybe before. I'm sure Donna and others will keep you updated. :)

Guest greytbuds

What a very handsome fellow Mack is, Bob and Polly!! I know it's a long wait, but you will be glad you can be home during his settling in days.

Congratulations on your new best bud!

Greytbuds to Beau

Guest bobandpolly
I'll be there weekend after next. I only work every other weekend, so you'll probably be back to pick him up on my weekend or maybe before. I'm sure Donna and others will keep you updated. :)

We'll be there sometime after the 13th. I think bob found a crate today so we should be just about ready.

You guys mentioned Purine Pro Plan being what he is eating now. Just saw there are bunches of different types. Am I right to guess the adult large breed formula is what I want, or is there something else?

Guest charmsmom

We'll be there sometime after the 13th. I think bob found a crate today so we should be just about ready.

You guys mentioned Purine Pro Plan being what he is eating now. Just saw there are bunches of different types. Am I right to guess the adult large breed formula is what I want, or is there something else?

Yes, that's what we've been feeding at the kennel. I feed my crew the Sensitive Skin and Stomach but that's only because I have two sensitive tummies at my house. The Large Breed should be fine for Mack.

Guest whatahound
Oh please do!!!! We're feeling guilty about leaving him there, especially with a fresh boo-boo on his paw).

If it isn't too much trouble could you get his measurements (neck and length would be the biggies)... my mom's in a sewing mood to make him some doggie coats. She's already made him a blankie out of fleece with dog bones and paws and coordinating pillow in the shape of a bone.

Thanks bunches from us and Mack.

We'll do.... :colgate

Guest whatahound
We'll do.... :colgate

Thanks Donna!!!!!

Mack got extra sugar tonight. His neck where the collar rest is 16". From collar area to top of tail is 32".

He wanted me tell you guys Hi, and that he's ready for his new home. :colgate

Guest bobandpolly
Mack got extra sugar tonight. His neck where the collar rest is 16". From collar area to top of tail is 32".

He wanted me tell you guys Hi, and that he's ready for his new home. :colgate

Thanks! We've almost got everything we need for him. We can't wait to get him home!!!

Guest bobandpolly

We finally have him HOME!!!!

Once he figured out how to get in the car.... ok the girl at the kennel finally just picked him up and put him in it, he was antsy for a couple minutes, but quickly got settled down in the back seat for the 90 minute drive home.

The stairs have been a challenge, and he is now completely passed out on the floor... I don't think he has figured out that he is supposed to be laying on his bed. Pictures have been taken, and will get posted when Bob gets home.

He is such a sweetie!!!

Guest bobandpolly

Pictures as promised:

"The stairs again????"

IMG_2090-1.jpg

These were quite a challenge yesterday, today he is pretty welll doing them on his own.

How could anyone not love that face?

IMG_2095-1.jpg

He really likes his stuffed kitty.

IMG_2106-1.jpg

He loves being petted.

IMG_2108-1.jpg

But this is how he spends most of his day.

IMG_2102-1.jpg

Guest BigPercyInMa

Congrats on getting Mack :confetti:confetti:confetti

I love his face and his cute speckled belly :wub:

I'm sure he'll figure out the stairs real soon. They're carpeted, so that's a plus.