Not As Good As I Thought!

Guest lauri

Oh, I'm so glad he's eating well. His tummy must be healing; yay! Of course, getting gourmet meals is very helpful. :lol

Gluten-free is a very good way to feed, I think. Great way to reduce effects of food allergies. It actually worked well for our seizure dog.

M in SC

Guest EmilyAnne

I havent read through all the posts, but I want to share a water related observation I saw in my grey(mix), that may help you figure out why your grey wont eat. Henry used to not drink enough water. He was always dehydrated, and would drink very little water. I switched to bottled water from a very high quality source, and he is now fantastic about drinking all the water he needs and is no longer dehydrated. Our local water has flouride and chlorine. I think our greys have something built in that tells them when something is not good for them, so theyw ont eat or drink it. I would keep switching around the food and try to figure out if there's any certain ingredients that are bothering her.

Guest lauri

Miles drinks water with no problem. We have an R.O unit so it's filtered. Plus we're lucky our water source isn't 'poisoned' with flouride! My dentist kept wanting to give my daughter flouride tablets when she was young because of it. I refused of course.

She has beautiful teeth!

Guest paulamariez

Yay! Glad to hear that Miles is doing a bit better! Keeping Miles on my prayer list for a quick recuperation! Tiger, Bueller and Domino continue to send healing doggie kisses!