Hi From Pa!

Guest greymom214

• 2 weeks later...
Guest redneck311chick

:welcome

I also live in central PA and go through Nittany Greyhounds. I became a member of gt about a month ago and love it. I know you will too.

Guest mysymba

Welcome!!! I went to Penn State....that area is beautiful with all the mountains....I miss that.....

Maybe some pics when you can!!!!

Guest greymom214

Hi! I'm not very good at checking the site often. I get busy and forget so please don't ever think I am ignoring anyone!

How long have you been with Nittany?

Welcome!!! I went to Penn State....that area is beautiful with all the mountains....I miss that.....

Maybe some pics when you can!!!!

I love this area - was born and raised here. Fall is my favorite time of year, with all the leaves on the mountains.

I have been working on a greyhound logo. I'm not happy with it yet, but practice makes perfect. I just had an idea - I found someone who makes martingales. I was thinking of seasonal beadwork attached to the collar with snaps, to take the place of the trim. It's the pup's birthday, put on that design. Easter, change the design. Christmas - you get the idea!