Spartacus Says Hello

Guest jhev1

Hello everyone,

I've been reading posts on here long enough so I thought I'd introduce myself, John, and, of course, Spartacus. I feel kinda dirty since my first post was about anal glands instead of an introduction. Anyway, I see there are lots of folks on here from CT, some of who I know and some I don't. Who cares about me, right? Let's just cut to the chase. Spartacus turned 3 in November and hopefully, fingers crossed, will have a new brother (another grey of course!) in about a month. He is our first greyhound, in fact our first dog. We will have had Spartacus for a year on March 17th. Without further ado, here is Spartacus with one of his favorite friends.

SpartacusNewToy018.jpg

Spartacus is adorable! :wub: And no worries about your first post being about anal glands, we love gross hound topics. :lol

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Guest GreytMuse

Welcome to GreyTalk! Spartacus (LOVE the name!) is a very handsome boy!

I look forward to more photos of him and more posts from you! (Poop posts are my favorite, FYI)

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. It looks like his little brothers time table has been moved up a week to March 6th. We are very excited and hope they get along great.