Another Round...

Guest RiverCityGang

Guest greyt2love

Rex is my second adoptee. He came as a foster 2 Christmas's ago, and never left. He came from a farm - Kansas, I think - and had no papers with him. They were planning on sending a broodie, then found out she was pregnant, so Rex was a last minute substitution. I keep losing either Photobucket, or Greytalk, when I go back and forth, so I am not going to try to get to the database right now. He raced as "Dynamic Cobbler", (BB's Cobblepot) and I can't recall the lineage right now. If memory serves, he has about 67 offspring, so maybe some of them are on here ? He turned 10 on December 20th and he is a sweetheart most of the time. My granddaughter loves him to pieces.

Edited for spelling.

DSCF0385.jpg

DSCF0049.jpg

DSCF0088.jpg

DSCF0235.jpg

How am I doing ? This takes longer than I thought and I still have 4 more members of the family to go !!

Edited by greyt2love

Guest greyt2love
Rex is quite the handsome boy. Or some might say STUDLY! :wub::lol

Do you know him? Because that was the name on his collar tag when he came from the truck. I couldn't live with that name, though !!

Rex is quite the handsome boy. Or some might say STUDLY! :wub::lol

Do you know him? Because that was the name on his collar tag when he came from the truck. I couldn't live with that name, though !!