Thank-you Zoomdoggy!

Guest Chaser

I tried to hold out longer, I really did!

But all those beautifully wrapped pressies under the tree kept calling to me (and Chase too of course!)

PICT2956.jpg

Finally I gave up and let Chase celebrate early!

Are all deez for me?!

PICT2960.jpg

Ooooh! Dey look eben better wif da pretty wrapping off!

In fact those pizza-thingys will look eben better in my tummy!

PICT2965.jpg

How about me mom? Do I look better wif da pretty collar on?

PICT2970.jpg

ZoomDoggy says there's a story to go wif da collar.

I'll just wait here to hear it. Can you see da pretty collar on me?

Don't I look handsome in it?

PICT2973.jpg

Thank-you ZoomDoggy for the beautiful collar and treats! I absolutely love the card!

We're curious to hear about the collar. It is beautiful!

Thank-you and Happy Holidays! :xmas

Awww, Chase looks perfect in that collar! :wub: I'm glad he enjoyed the gifties. And thank you so much for posting all the pics for me to enjoy! I'm curious to hear how he likes the "ice cream" as we've never tried that before. :)

The story for the collar is...

I had bought that collar a while ago (from 2Hounds, I think) for my Chancy girl, who is also a big beautiful brindle grey. It was a gorgeous splurge, and I intended that she'd wear it on special occasions... So it got put away for a while. Well, the "perfect" time for her to wear that collar never quite presented itself, and my poor sweet senior Chancy had to leave us this past summer, due to cancer.

What I learned from my Chancy-girlie is that every day is a special occasion. Each day is a gift. I shouldn't have "saved" the collar, as no occasion is more special than right now.

So I hope your gorgeous Chase gets to wear his lovely new collar often (and I really hope he doesn't lose this one! ;) ).

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

:weep :weep :weep

Aww! Your story made me cry! :cry1

Thank-you so much for sharing it!

We will be sure he gets to wear the collar often! Just not out in the back yard this winter-that's where he usually manages to get his collar off and leave it! We have a couple of acres and sometimes it gets hard to find them in the snow!

Thank-you so much again for the wonderful gifts and for sharing that story with us!

Happy Holidays! :snow