Gumby Sez Thank You, Santa!

Guest LazyBones

Guest LazyBones

gumby got her package today! :offwall

here she's checking it out.

100_2798.jpg

checking out the goods. she was really interested in those sausages, and wasn't paying attention to much else!

(please excuse the mess) :blush

100_2802.jpg

gumby's loot - a beautiful 2hounds collar, two gourmet sausages, and wellness chewy treats.

100_2804.jpg

"oh yeah!"

100_2806.jpg

"mmm....fank yoo santa...yooz iz awesum!"

100_2807.jpg

and gumby's new collar, which looks lovely on her. she wasn't being a very willing model, though! :lol

100_2808.jpg

now she is sacked out on by bed.

100_2814.jpg

thanks again, and merry christmas from gumby and i! :xmas

Hi Kellie. I was checking everyday, so I do not know how I missed your post. I had a great time picking out presents for her. She is such a sweet girl! :wub: I love her white face.

I know how she feels - all those holiday celebrations are exhausting!

I am glad she enjoyed everything. Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season! :snow:Peace

Guest LazyBones

this morning, she got her other sausage (the pot pie one). i must confess....they do smell pretty good for dog treats, and, well, curiosity got the better of me. :blush i took a tiny nibble, and it didn't taste bad at all. in fact, it kinda tasted like a tamale. :lol gumby, of course, loved it.

thanks again! :snow:reindeer:Peace

this morning, she got her other sausage (the pot pie one). i must confess....they do smell pretty good for dog treats, and, well, curiosity got the better of me. :blush i took a tiny nibble, and it didn't taste bad at all. in fact, it kinda tasted like a tamale. :lol gumby, of course, loved it.

thanks again! :snow:reindeer:Peace

:rofl:rofl

Now I am curious. :lol

Bailey got some treats from his SS that smelled like apples & cinnamon. yummy. I still think about trying one.