Sam Says Thank You Ss!

Guest greyhound_mommy

Guest greyhound_mommy

Sam got a tasty box in the mail!!! I saw perishable on the box and had to open it! ;)

I have not been feeling well so I will post more and some pictures this weekend. They did get to sample their Burpdog biscuits and let me tell you there was drool all over their pillows! Sam did share with Halle. :)

There was a really really reeeeally cool stuffie in there but Mr Sam cannot open that until Christmas! He did get a peek of it and went nuts. He seemed a bit upset when I hid it for Christmas lol. He kept scooting closer and licking his lips. :)

Thank you thank you SS. We will post pictures this weekend!

I'm glad Sam is sharing with Halle! I hope he enjoys his treats.

Robin - Cordova (Memphis), TN

Argus (BB's Turbo) #86152 Oswald Cobblepot X Hilary Pride

Butler (GoodOleBoyRoy) #92232 Castor Troy X Princess Josie

Bridge Angel Callie (Tom S Macaroon) #87886 Black Streaker X Tom S Megan, April 15, 2000 - November 3, 2012

Guest greyhound_mommy

oh he did enjoy them!! He took his sweet time eating his lol. Halle on the other hand.........not so lady like when there is good food involved. She was drooling. If you get near the fridge now she starts lol Sam KNOWS they are his. I don't know how but he does lol.