Dear Greyhound1,

Guest fountainpengwen

Guest fountainpengwen

Thank you so much for my awesome presents! Gwen's card said to open now, so we opened everything right away! I decided to share with Clifford, too.

IMG_4692.jpg

Oh boy, a box of toys!

IMG_4693.jpg

My brother, Clifford, stole the pheasant before Gwen could cut the tags off. We used to have a pheasant, but we chewed the feet off, so I was super excited to see a new one!!

IMG_4694.jpg

These dogs/rabbits are awesome! (Gwen thinks they are dogs, but Mike thinks they are rabbits. Whatever they are, I looove them!)

At one point, Clifford and Gwen and I were all pulling on the same one. Again, Gwen was trying to cut the tags off, even though I tried to tell her we'd do it for her.

IMG_4696.jpg

My new collar and necklace are gorgeous! I look very pretty in them. I was distracted by something in this picture, but at least you can see my pretty gifts.

IMG_4697.jpg

Pheasant!! As you can see, Gwen switched my tags over straight away.

IMG_4698.jpg

Clifford took one of the stuffies onto the couch.

th_MVI_4702.jpg

This video is kinda dark, but it's me enjoying all my presents!

Gwen and Mike say thanks for their chocolate as well. They wouldn't let me have any.

Anyway, thanks again! I feel properly spoiled now! Merry Christmas to you!

:paw

Fenny

Guest fountainpengwen
You are very welcome! Your furbabies are beautiful. Glad they liked the stuffies to play with. Love the collar and necklace on Fenny. :)

I agree! I took the necklace off of her so that she wouldn't fling it off when playing, but you can be sure she'll wear it for all the holiday festivities. :)

What beautiful pictures! I am enjoying seeing everyone get their SS gifts, but I am feeling SUPER guilty that I haven't sent my own SS gifts out yet! :lol

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC