To Whoever Got The Ticket For My Foster

Guest greybookends

Guest greybookends

I submitted a ticket for SS for a future foster. Well his name is Vinnie and he is a 5 1/2 year old Red fawn male who is looking for a forever home. Anything you get him will be very appreciated as he has nothing but a kennel collar and a muzzle. What he really wants is a couch if you can manage it.

DSC03768.jpg

Vinnie- Maddie has her paws crossed and I have my fingers crossed that you find a home soon. Lori is good at finding homes for her fosters. Cal found a home so now it is YOUR turn.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Lori, I am not his SS but I will try to get a special package in the mail for him this week. :kiss2

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Guest SoulsMom
That might exceed the $20 suggested limit, once you add shipping... :lol

:lol I was thinking the same thing, and picturing a furniture truck pulling up to deliver his new couch :P

Guest greybookends

:lol I was thinking the same thing, and picturing a furniture truck pulling up to deliver his new couch :P

Vinnie says he would prefer a couch that is already in residence at a nice home with nice people who want a handsome red head to occupy it. He would be happy to go to them. :colgate

WAIT!! We had a family return the greyhound and want to give us the couch with her! I could have had a "free" couch for him...