Introducing The Lovely Lola

Guest Amy_and_Mark

Guest Amy_and_Mark

She certainly hasn't had much of a problem sleeping. She's very skilled at that.

Last night, I was at the computer doing some work (ok fine, I was playing World of Warcraft). All of the sudden, I hear a VERY mean deep growl. WOW! Lola had caught her reflection in the sliding glass door and did not like what she saw. I gently informed her that growling wasn't nice, and she agreed. But wow, what a mean growl for such a cute dog.

Next we visited the dog park. Took off the leash, and she simply trotted down the path about 200 yards and then stopped and looked at us! I think she was getting sassy. Next time I will bring the squawker to get her to run a bit- it was hot out, and all she felt the need to do was one moderate jog. We tried to get her to do things on the agility course, but the best she managed was walking through the tube:

IMG_3199.jpg

:wub: I love this se expression on her face in this shot! She's a beauty!

Guest IrskasMom

As often (once a Week )we have been to the Dog Park, my Boy NEVER run's in the DogPark. Only when he is totally

alone , he will run . Lola is Gorgeous :wub::wub::wub:

Edited by IrskasMom