Animal Communicator?

Guest nevaeh

Guest nevaeh

I'm looking for a great animal communicator, one who will do communications with animals that have already passed on. I so much appreciate any answers...thank you in advance.

Guest nevaeh

VinnieAndRex'sMom, thank you! She looks wonderful & I'm going to work on getting in contact with her. I've had trouble finding communicators who will speak with animals who have departed us already. Thanks again!

Guest Kymo77

I have used Patty Summers - She is great. our keeshond passed and also one of our cats and she was able to reach them for us. A relative of ours uses her for dogs who have past over the bridge and to help find a new addition to their family too. Here is here web address www.psanimal.com/.

Guest nevaeh

Kymo, thanks for the information-she looks wonderful! I see that you are new here too-I hope you are finding GreyTalk to be greyt also! VinnieAndRex'sMom, thanks. That's what I'm wanting to hear! We had someone, but she wouldn't do another repeat communication, and then I was finding many that won't do communications with dogs who have passed on. It is wonderful to be able to do, isn't it?

Guest EmbersDad

i, for one, would love to know just what your hounds have had to say from the great beyond, and how you knew it was really them. i have only used a pet communicator twice, and was fascinated with what she..and ember, have had to say.

Guest nevaeh

EmbersDad, we've done communications both with animals still with us, and ones we've lost. The ones with my dog that passed were much like the ones with the ones still here! The communicator we worked with did have a policy to only do afterlife communications with animals she had met before, and I provided photos for her prior to it. I believe it was him she communicated with....she said some very specific things about him, as well as condition he had, that there was just no way she could have known. It was fascinating, and both sad and comforting, and it can lead to even more questions, which is why I'm looking for another one!

The very best to all the hounds tonight....