Coming Home

Guest aujulie

Guest aujulie

DH and I finally filled out the adoption papers for our first Greyhound on Sunday. We have been volunteering with the Montgomery, Ala. group and are adopting a dark brindle girl. I think we will call her Annie (racing name was something-something-Unfair). We moved into our new house this weekend and as soon as we were officially moved, I wanted to fill out adoption papers! :)

We won't bring Annie home until next week. Since we will be traveling for a few days over Christmas, we will get her when we get back. We still have to go through the home visit that the group requires, but as far as I'm concerned, she's my girl! Paid the adoption fee and everything! Can't wait! Santa is being very nice to me this year!!! :colgate

I know...pictures to come as soon as I get them. :P

Guest aujulie

I think so...if this listing was for the Unfair that raced at Victoryland in Shorter, Ala. Thanks!

Actually, on second look, the last track that she was on was Derby Lane. Maybe its not the same dog??? I'll get more info soon.

Edited by aujulie

Guest KennelMom
I think so...if this listing was for the Unfair that raced at Victoryland in Shorter, Ala. Thanks!

Actually, on second look, the last track that she was on was Derby Lane. Maybe its not the same dog??? I'll get more info soon.

Her races from Victoryland just aren't in greyhound-data yet....but this dog is listed with the adoption group in your area ;)

Guest Kipsmom

If that's true... HOW aesome!!! OshKosh dogs are the best! :wub: :wub:

I'm a little biased though, Kip is an OshKosh dog. I already looked though, they aren't related. :)

You'll never have a better Christmas present -- well, unless you get another grey for Christmas! Prepare to be totally infected with love.

Cris

Duncan, the new sweetie

Gabriel, well and truly home (2002-2006)