Lovely Pumba

montgomery2524

You gave him something his previous owners didn't - another year of life. Godspeed Pumba.... my condolences to your family. What a handsome and noble grey.

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

I am so very sorry to read this but I would like to say thank you for allowing Pumba to enjoy the last few years of his life in a loving home. I remember his story and was overjoyed that someone was able to get him and let him live his final years in a home, how blessed you and your family were to be the ones given that opportunity :)

I will never forget Pumba, thank your for sharing his life here on greytalk!

Hugs!

Run free sweet Pumba, your are now whole again sweet angel! :)

Praying for all the missing greys!

Guest DeVon

I am so so sorry for your loss of dear Pumba :cry1 I remember him very well, and I am glad that you did have the time God gave you with him. Run free sweet Pumba with my Bart and all the other grey angels over the bridge! :gh_run

Guest Snowy8
I asked this once before...when they wake up...do they still think they're at home because home is so much like heaven. I always take comfort knowing that we were able to spend their last years with them & they felt comfortable enough with us to share that intimate moment of leaving, knowing they did all they could & their mission was to make us happy...if only for a short time.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Greymom

I am so sorry for your loss. Take comfort in your memories and knowing he left this world knowing how much he was loved and how special he was. :f_white