Remembering Chip

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes

You showed us a love like no other. You were our first greyhound. I'm sorry you were bounced so many times before you chose us, but I am glad you stayed with us. You taught us about Spray Can Whipped Cream, squirrell chasing and how to nap with abandon. I miss hearing the stamping of your feet at 6am, because I am late getting out of bed. I still remember looking in your eyes as you passed in my arms, you never stopped loving. We miss you Chip. Til we meet at the bridge.

We Love you Chippie doo,

Love Mom and Dad

glamorshot.jpg

chippokie.jpg

Edited by MomofSweetPotatoes

:grouphug

Isn't it amazing how much we didn't know before our first greyhounds? :lol They sure teach us a lot.

BTW, he was gorgeous!

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018

:grouphug:grouphug:f_red Thinking of you...

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Lunula

Oh my, what a sweet face...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how I'll deal when one of my pups has to leave for the bridge... my condolences to you and your family.

:f_pink

I'm so sorry for your loss. Godspeed Chip! You were well loved. :gh_run2

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Guest jettcricket
You showed us a love like no other.  You were our first greyhound.  I'm sorry you were bounced so many times before you chose us, but I am glad you stayed with us.  You taught us about  Spray Can Whipped Cream, squirrell chasing and how to nap with abandon.  I miss hearing the stamping of your feet at 6am, because I am late getting out of bed. I still remember looking in your eyes as you passed in my arms, you never stopped loving.  We miss you Chip.  Til we meet at the bridge. 

We Love you Chippie doo,

Love Mom and Dad

glamorshot.jpg

chippokie.jpg

1497015[/snapback]

Oh...I'm so sorry for your loss. He loved you right up until the end and then some. What a beautiful boy.