Adopted A Senior Lady

Guest UnderDog

Guest auntiesara

What a touching story. I know Angel Rosie is helping darling Ginger get acquainted at the Bridge. I truly believe we WILL see them again...

Sara

Guest UnderDog

Thank you all. Ginger pretty much needed constant care so I didn't have time to post about the joy of having her be a part of my life. It was an infinite pleasure to have loved her and she taught me a life times worth of what gentle strength is all about in those two weeks. Grief is a horrible debilatating thing. The caring and understanding you have all given me has lightened my heart. Thank you for helping me through this, it is so hard.

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Godspeed Ginger!

Big hugs to you.... I wish you could have had her longer. I am sure she loved you as much as you loved her!!!

Guest Greymom

Thank you for giving her all the love and attention she deserved at the end of her life. She left this world knowing how special she was, and how special you were for taking her in. :grouphug:f_white

I'm so sorry that Gingers' time with you was short but I bet she had more love, fun and everything good in those two weeks than she'd had in her whole lifetime.

Know that she'll be waiting for you.

:f_red

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes

Bless you for giving Ginger a wonderful home, no matter how brief, she went to the bridge knowing whe was loved f_yellow:grouphug

Guest CannonsMom

you know, i often wonder why after weeks or days of not coming into GT .... i always go straight to the REMEMBRANCE page so i can have my heart torn to shreds.

i am sorry for your loss.

as someone said ...those were the best 2 weeks of her life. you have a big heart adopting a 14 year old ! she was a lucky lady

• 1 month later...