Guest SneakysMom

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for your loss :(

:f_pink

pharaoh.jpg

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'> LE 62663

</span></span>

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'> RE 126E

</span></span>

I am so sorry!

Sneaky, run free and enjoy the wonders of the Rainbow Bridge, but remember your mommy and check on her often!

:hope

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

I'm so sorry to read of your loss :cry1:f_red

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest trevdog

I'm so sorry for your loss. You gave him the last gift of love in the hardest of times. Run with our other kids Sneaky, and watch over your family.

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:f_red:f_red:f_red

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry to hear about Sneaky. I share in your tears. You gave Sneaky a wonderful home and lots of love. May he be welcomed at the bridge by many beloved angels that have gone before him.

My deepest sympathies to your entire family. God bless.

Guest CygnetC

"Peace Peace! He is not dead, he doth not sleep

He hath awakened from the dream of life"

-Percy Bysshe Shelley "Adonais"

Oh no! I was so hoping I wouldn't have to read those words so soon :grouphugf_yellow

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest shadesofgrey

Oh...I'm so sorry to hear about Sneaky. My heart is breaking for you and your sweet boy. Run free Sneaky. We are here for you.

I am so sorry. Run free beautiful Sneaky...our Angels will show you around and help you settle in. You are so loved and missed. Please sweetie...send your family a sign and tell them you are just fine and healthy once again. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I am so sorry to hear about sweet Sneaky. I can not fathom how you feel. Please know our hearts are with you in your time of sorrow.

Run wild and pain free at the Rainbow Bridge, Sneaky. :f_red

Edited by lovemydogs

I'm so very sorry to hear the news about Sneaky. Hugs to you and your family and Godspeed Sneaky. :f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee